- ACCD (Australian Consortium for Classification Development) 2015. The International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems, 10th Revision, Australian Modification (ICD-10-AM)—9th edn.—tabular list of diseases, and Alphabetic index of diseases. Sydney: Independent Hospital Pricing Authority.
- ACCD 2015. The Australian Classification of Health Interventions (ACHI)—9th edn.—Tabular list of interventions, and Alphabetic index of interventions. Sydney: Independent Hospital Pricing Authority.
- AIHW (Australian Institute of Health and Welfare) 2017. Admitted patient care 2015–16: Australian hospital statistics. Health services series no.75. Cat. no. HSE 185. Canberra: AIHW.
- NHPA (National Health Performance Authority) 2015. Healthy Communities: Potentially preventable hospitalisations in 2013–14. Sydney: NHPA.
- AIHW 2005. Age-standardised rate. Canberra: AIHW. Viewed 8 March 2017, http://meteor.aihw.gov.au/content/index.phtml/itemId/327276External link, opens in a new window.
- Department of Health 2016. Primary Health Networks (PHNs). Canberra: Department of Health. Viewed 4 May 2017, http://www.health.gov.au/internet/main/publishing.nsf/Content/PHN-HomeExternal link, opens in a new window.
- ABS (Australian Bureau of Statistics) 2011. Australian Statistical Geography Standard (ASGS): Volume 1—Main structure and greater capital city statistical areas, ABS cat. no. 1270.0.55.001. Canberra: ABS.